• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics # 27 cgc 4.0 Blue 320k on Comic connect.

99 posts in this topic

You know I remember a boardie[i forget who]

Anyway someone was looking to get in contact with me on the boards and this boardie recommended" Just start a topic on Action Comics # 1. Dont worry, he will pop up in no time. lol.

it is your calling card

You know I remember a boardie[i forget who]

Anyway someone was looking to get in contact with me on the boards and this boardie recommended" Just start a topic on Action Comics # 1. Dont worry, he will pop up in no time. lol.

it is your calling card

Thanks ! lol

Im wondering if these prices of the big 2 can be sustained. Does buying a book for 1 mill and 1.5 mill mean there are more buyers at this level in the backround,as few as there may be? Its a start. I hope it can be maintained obviously.Thats the question I always have in the back of my mind.Its a good one I think

:wishluck:

You taking a stab at this Rick?

nope...in hindsight I might should have bought it 6 months ago when it was offered to me at 175K...at 300k+, out of my range by 2x

Yeah $175k would have been :cloud9: Is this George's copy?

I was hoping George would get drunk at the UK boardies meet up this week so I could offer him $200,000 for his copy of Tec 27, but the moment Tec 27 was mentioned he sobered up, even the tried and trusted line that is for "my own personal collection" didn't work....

I think the 320 pricetag is north of most that could be considered right-minded.

Now that there is two T27 out of the woodworks - I wonder if the books are so far apart that they will not compete in some way?

And I wonder which seller ´will benefit the most by this 'simultaneity'

But can the 7.5 with staple issues command the 800K it should? If yes then the 320 should be able to happen for the 4.0.

I wonder why they sell now? I mean prices were soft in the last HA auction. If not pressured I would wait selling if I had such a book (which I dont (shrug))

But can the 7.5 with staple issues command the 800K it should?

Staple Issues?!?!?! :o

Did CGC rip another book from it's staple?

We need to get Bob to investigate this...

I miss bob

Now that there is two T27 out of the woodworks - I wonder if the books are so far apart that they will not compete in some way?

I don`t think they will compete with each other at all. Completely different segments of the market.

I think the 320 pricetag is north of most that could be considered right-minded.

But can the 7.5 with staple issues command the 800K it should? If yes then the 320 should be able to happen for the 4.0.

I wonder why they sell now? I mean prices were soft in the last HA auction. If not pressured I would wait selling if I had such a book (which I dont (shrug))

I have already turned down $300k for the book.

Major unrestored GA key prices unlike the rest of the market are not soft currently.

Major unrestored GA key prices unlike the rest of the market are not soft currently.

You have garnered my curiosity. What do you think a 6.5 unrestored action 1 is worth than?

You have garnered my curiosity. What do you think a 6.5 unrestored action 1 is worth than?

If a Tec #27 6.0 is $575k then a 6.5 unrestored Action #1 promoted efficiently would be in the region of $675k.

I should have gone for the 6.0 when it was on CC doh!

Exciting stuff George. When it sells what gem are you going to chase down next? :popcorn:

Exciting stuff George. When it sells what gem are you going to chase down next? :popcorn:

hm Hello Pal

Maybe a GA DC run