• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TODD MCFARLANE AND STAN LEE SIGN WITH DWC IN SAN DIEGO.(UPDATE)

111 posts in this topic

1.What if we are going to the show and we want other people to sign or sketch the book?

2. Will the prices be different @ the show compared to mail away? For example, If I waited in the public line and have you witness, will it cost the same if I just drop my books on preview night and not wait?

3. Will you be there preview night accepting?

4.The link you provided at the top doesn't work due the " ." at the end of the web address.

He bought these HR balls.......

McGwire's 70th home run ball = $3M

Bonds' 73rd home run ball = $517,500

Sosa's 66th home run ball = $175,000

Yup ... and each ball probably now has an asterisk on it for an "enhanced home run hitter lying under oath." :headbang:

1.What if we are going to the show and we want other people to sign or sketch the book? If they are at the SDCC it is no problem. Depending if you got the additional sigs or sketches before Todd signs it you would need to see us at our booth.

2. Will the prices be different @ the show compared to mail away? For example, If I waited in the public line and have you witness, will it cost the same if I just drop my books on preview night and not wait? Yes onsites will be priced differently at the show.

3. Will you be there preview night accepting? yes

4. The link you provided at the top doesn't work due the " ." at the end of the web address. It is now fixed.

Will sketches be a possibility for Todd McFarlane?

I very much doubt it.

Although ,I have seen a few small sketches on a few books he's signed :whistle:

:gossip:Best bet is bidding on the few that he did at the Stan Lee tribute.

Should we include these with our other SDCC books, or do you want these listed on a separate submission form?

Well the Deadline for regular San Diego Submissions is July 12th And McFarlane is July 16th. So you can submit them all by the 12th if you want. It can be on the same form.

the 14-year old comic book nerd in you must be loving this job!

I get to love it when the show is over and the books are back in the owners hands and they are all loving me for the opp. Because prior to that I am too frackin busy to think about anything else.

Let's see my to do list leading up to San Diego.

Finish Tribute books :insane:

Promote SDCC signings (thumbs u

Finish promotion details for booth in SDCC :wishluck:

Order sales and promotional material for SDCC :juggle:

Design booth :pullhair:

Receive books from clients and prep for Legends Tour :frustrated:

Go on Legends Tour :banana:

Receive books from clients and prep for SDCC and signings :o

I think I will stop there for now. lol(:

Man, it'd be fun to go to one of these signings. I'm sure the job has its share of headaches Chandler, but the 14-year old comic book nerd in you must be loving this job!

Chandler ate a 14-year old comic book nerd!? :o

something like that. But only after the 14 year old had lord Stanleys autograph on his forehead.

{;¤{)

Will sketches be a possibility for Todd McFarlane?

Please no sketch requests.

Y'know...I read through the intro 2 or 3 times trying to make sure it didn't say anything about "no sketches" before I asked...and I STILL missed it :doh:

:makepoint:

On site prices are for if you plan to stand in line yourself and then submit your book(s) to our reps standing at Todd's booth. We will have a witness there at the booth but you still have to do all of the work. The onsite prices are the same as our regular con prices which a Modern is $35.00. BUT be careful because I think Todd will have a limit to how many books he will sign in the line.