• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROBO - still going strong

368 posts in this topic

How does this guy do it for so long? He's got 'NM+' raw copies of nearly every book ever made... anyone think this ones legit? Be awesome if it was...

http://cgi.ebay.com/GREEN-LANTERN-1-1960-NM-NM-MT-9-6-9-8-/150454863887?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2307cf080f

Repeat after me... "I will not be a victim"

funnysmiley66.gif

I mean seriously...How can you even advertise a silver age comic as a 9.9 :boo:

Good question for ANY silver age comic, but especially for one that seems to have an issue along the right edge?

Fantastic-Four-64.jpg

he's pretty sure his glue will hold during grading. I mean he sniffed glue before grading said book. I mean............. arrgghhhhh

I get a kick out of one of the feedbacks he received

"Amazing item and good old fashion service! This guy knows how to deliver!!"

yeah he knows how to deliver alright :D

Yeah! Who was that Bozo that came on here saying he'll show Robojo a thing or two,he'll buy a bunch of books,get them graded and after they come back graded,he'll neg. him.I thought are you serious,"That will teach him". :roflmao:

I get a kick out of one of the feedbacks he received

"Amazing item and good old fashion service! This guy knows how to deliver!!"

yeah he knows how to deliver alright :D

Yeah...like that guy knew how to deliver in that pawn shop basement in Pulp Fiction... :devil: