• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A 9.8 or a 9.6 SS?? You can only pick one

40 posts in this topic

Say there were no 9.8 SS out there and you would have to pick one. Which do you find more appealing? a regular blue label 9.8 or a lower graded 9.6 with a sig? Would you sacrifice a small grade decrease if you can get a creator sig? and lets try to avoid the price difference. Lets assume that both would cost the same.

Im asking this cause im kind of in a dilemma myself of whether i want a 9.8 or a 9.6 SS.

Its a Batman #608 RRP btw :gossip:

If you are asking about if I would choose a 9.9 SS to a Universal 10, I would definitely take the 10. Ask Cheryllynn, she'll tell you, lol .

In regards to the Batman #608(I had 2), a 9.8 is a very rare book in that grade and will appreciate more too.

The easy answer is 9.8. You can always crack it and have it SS'd.

Personally, I'd go for the 9.6SS. People are WAY too focused on the 9.8 grade.

When I see that question, it seems like you're asking do I want the more financially viable book or the interest-specific book (artist/writer auto)?

Give me the 9.6 SS.

As you alluded to yourself, it becomes a moot point because so many people think they are the super collector and require both.

Pat

The easy answer is 9.8. You can always crack it and have it SS'd.

Personally, I'd go for the 9.6SS. People are WAY too focused on the 9.8 grade.

When I see that question, it seems like you're asking do I want the more financially viable book or the interest-specific book (artist/writer auto)?

Give me the 9.6 SS.

As you alluded to yourself, it becomes a moot point because so many people think they are the super collector and require both.

Pat

:hi: Pat!

And I believe you mean "moo" point.

Or this junky book? I'm thinking about tossing it in the trash. lol

Baoky - I would probably go with the 9.6 SS.

005-2-1.jpg

:cry: No fair. These are 9.6 books that are 'cool' though. OK, the only way I would take a 9.6 SS Batman #608 RRP would be if it was signed by Tom Brady. :cool:

Pats16.jpg

Pats8.jpg

Anyone who has owned a slabbed one of these, knows Tom Brady's importance to this issue.

005-2-1.jpg

:cry: No fair. These are 9.6 books that are 'cool' though. OK, the only way I would take a 9.6 SS Batman #608 RRP would be if it was signed by Tom Brady. :cool:

lol

005-2-1.jpg

I miss my baby...

she talks to me in my sleep sometimes...

I love you Michonne, stay safe...

JJ

I miss my baby...

she talks to me in my sleep sometimes...

I love you Michonne, stay safe...

JJ

lol

Don't worry, I take good care of her. I stroke her lovingly.

She is in good hands, I know that...

Love seeing the pic though, anytime you want to post it in one of my sales threads, please do. Helps traffic lol