• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fellow board member needing assistance

135 posts in this topic

You guys are amazing. I don't really know what to say, other than thank you!

Pay it forward. Somebody else will need help farther down the line, and you can help them. Happy karma.

Just saw this. Can someone with some snazzy photoshop skills create a 468 pixel wide X 60 pixel high (animated) gif banner and I'll place it on GPA's home page and Live Auction links page with a link back to the online benefit.

I'd sooner let my first born go than this but it's for a good cause.

WOSM32-CGC-98-SS.jpg

let's see some of the other books to get people pumped up on this auction.

Also as most people hibernate in one Forum area, maybe post this info in all Types of ROOMS to generate interest in the auctions and maybe some more support. Just an idea.

Best regards,

Rich

You obviously have no children, but this is very generous of you. (worship)

Per the norm, I am a little slow. I went ahead and set up my own two auctions in the VCC this morning. I figured it would be easier for everyone if I just did it rather than trying to get Donut the info. If I screwed something up, i apologize. So go check them out! Mock me if you must, but bid, bid, bid!

Per the norm, I am a little slow. I went ahead and set up my own two auctions in the VCC this morning. I figured it would be easier for everyone if I just did it rather than trying to get Donut the info. If I screwed something up, i apologize. So go check them out! Mock me if you must, but bid, bid, bid!

:cloud9:

It's all for a super cause, so never a worry!