• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Superman books**CLOSED**

34 posts in this topic

Raising cash for WW Chicago, so I have 6 golden age superman books to list. Paypal preffered, priority mail shipping TBD by buyer. I am listing them at what they cost me, offers are certainly welcome. All 6 of the books came from boardies over the last 3 months, it was either these or my TMNT 1, and the Turtles won this battle!

First up Superman 14 $400.00

Book has some glue on cover

img036.jpg

img037.jpg

Superman 36 CGC 2.5 $120

I dont know what he is doing to that freezer, but it made me buy the book

super36a.jpg

that must be some 40's inside joke about nan icebox that got lost somehow...

I sure can't figure it out.

The only thing I can gather is maybe he wanted the floor all wet to see her on her hands and knees

wiping it up so he can get a free show???

who knows???

:devil:

Tim, these comics look strangely familiar hm

I think they were originally Ed's books. One of the fun things about the boards is how pretty share books with one another.

And I'm always curious to see what other people's definition of "terrible" is--pic?

I also have a terrible #11, no scans right now, but only asking 50 bucks for it.

How terrible is terrible hm

Yeah, is terrible the grade just under "Poor" or just under "Fair"? hm

Is it complete?

I think they were originally Ed's books. One of the fun things about the boards is how pretty share books with one another.

Skynwalker is making a funny. I mistakenly shipped those (16 20 24 anyway) to him and after figuring it all out he shipped them for me to Tim/joker-fish. I'm sure he read them first, it's what I'd have done.

Kudos for the honesty and speedy throughput.

Ed

Skynwalker is making a funny. I mistakenly shipped those (16 20 24 anyway) to him and after figuring it all out he shipped them for me to Tim/joker-fish. I'm sure he read them first, it's what I'd have done.

Kudos for the honesty and speedy throughput.

Ed

Anytime Ed...I was glad to help (thumbs u

I also have a terrible #11, no scans right now, but only asking 50 bucks for it.

How terrible is terrible hm

Hows this for terrible!

img090.jpg

there is a small coupon cut out. The pages are all there. The cover has paint spots on it, obvious chunks missing, tape on the inside, someone traced superman in pencil, but no color touch, so its unrestored blue lable POS, lol. The back cover is there, but there is nothing holding the 2 together.

And I'm always curious to see what other people's definition of "terrible" is--pic?

I would define that book as being one step above a bird cage liner. Its bad, but I needed a #11 filler.