• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Public Service Announcement!!

172 posts in this topic

:makepoint: He said it wasn't directed at any one individual. But I suppose it could have been directed at 2 individual books. hm

This is a pretty complex case which is not easily solved my dear Watson.

I could be wrong.

Could someone please point me in the direction of any other Walking Dead #1 books that won't sell for $500 currently listed on the boards?

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4100822#Post4100822

My God! This is just like racial profiling! :o

Where's Reverend Al Sharpton? :sumo:

On a serious note( I know, crazy!), I think I might be done with TWD. There's only so much death and dismemberment I can take before I start to wonder if there's just more of the same to come.

:hi: Well since my sales thread has also been brought into this, I also have to ask - why does this matter? (shrug) This is one of several books I am trying to sell. Yes, it is BY FAR the most expensive book I am trying to sell, but so what? Maybe I will get some interest, maybe a pm offer? Who knows? I still get occasional inquiries from people who saw the book posted in my last VCC thread, so I know interest is there. If no one wants to buy, not a big deal. I am not trying to give the book away....

If nothing else, thanks for pointing readers of this thread to my sales thread....

On a serious note( I know, crazy!), I think I might be done with TWD. There's only so much death and dismemberment I can take before I start to wonder if there's just more of the same to come.

This is what caused me to put down the series...just became too grim and unsettling.

Walking Dead #1's will not sell on these boards for 500 bucks.

Again Walking Dead #1's will not sell on these boards for 500 bucks.

(this message is not directed at any one individual)

Why do you care? I mean really, why?

I'm just trying to help.

I'm just trying to help.

Help who, what or where?

I'm just trying to help.

Let me give you some help.

STFU. Dont meddle where you ought not be meddling, and keep your worthless opinions to yourself.

Seems like very bad form to be criticizing someone's sales thread. Unless there's something shady going on, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

He really cant help it. He gets diarrhea of the mouth and just starts spewing random and worthless thoughts about for no good purpose other than to make a post

Seems like very bad form to be criticizing someone's sales thread. Unless there's something shady going on, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

I agree, this amounts to indirect thread krapping. BTW I think those sales threads are being shilled, just a hunch. :D