• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM TMNT #1

50 posts in this topic

If you guys think this book is a 7.0, then all I can say is, "Back up the truck!" lol:insane:

This is IMO a 7.0,could very well get a 6.5 (shrug)

What does back up the truck mean? That you would take all the 7.0s I have that look like this?I know the whole black book syndrome,but defects are defects regardless of the color of the book. 2c

Show us the grade after you have sent the book into CGC.

If you guys think this book is a 7.0, then all I can say is, "Back up the truck!" lol:insane:

What does back up the truck mean? That you would take all the 7.0s I have that look like this?I know the whole black book syndrome,but defects are defects regardless of the color of the book. 2c

Care to make a friendly wager? hm:)

You're talking to a gambling man...

... but you're also talking to a n00b.

I'll start gambling on grades in a year or so. :P

P.S: Tell me more about black book syndrome.

Here's a 6.0 for comparison.

6-13.jpg

7-3.jpg

If you ask me, back up that truck.

Is the OP going to submit the book? How about a gentleman's bet,7.0 seems too harsh a grade in your opinion? If this was a Marvel/DC book would you still say 8.0+ (shrug)

Mac Mans 6.0 example is not far off from this example.