• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling comics....Why? Because I like to!! M-O-U-S-E!

397 posts in this topic

Shipping: 5.00 for US and Canada.

Anyone else.....Let's chat.

Paypal, checks, MO's, oily pelicans all accepted. Checks and pelicans must clear first.

:takeit: rules, PM's all good too. A red sign before a mutaully agreed to PM deal takes. Cause I suck like that.

It may be a few mins before I actually start listing books......It's almost Stella's bedtime and we like to rock before sleep. I need to post a recent pic of her. So cute she couldn't POSSIBLY be mine!!!

You may be a lover, but you ain't no dancer.

Seriously... I am going to buy all of your comics and ship you an oily pelican as payment.

Let the SA Marvel keys commence. I have an oily bird to box up and ship out! :whee:

Have you been sampling some of your homebrew this evening? Just wondering. :baiting:

Seriously... I am going to buy all of your comics and ship you an oily pelican as payment.

Let the SA Marvel keys commence. I have an oily bird to box up and ship out! :whee:

Have you been sampling some of your homebrew this evening? Just wondering. :baiting:

Man, I wish! The campus where I'm doing my doctoral work is a dry campus :sorry: I get to go home over 4th of July break though and I will be doing plenty of beer drinking then! :headbang:

Man, I wish! The campus where I'm doing my doctoral work is a dry campus :sorry: I get to go home over 4th of July break though and I will be doing plenty of beer drinking then! :headbang:

A dry campus? :whatthe: Where are you at? I didn't think they had such things up North in the U.S. of A. Man, brings me back to my freshman year at Furman University in Greenville, SC. Never had heard of the "Bible belt" until then. The campus was dry back then (1985-1986). I actually visited a few weeks ago for the first time in nearly a quarter of a century. I was told that there were now "wet zones" on campus where upperclassmen could tip a few back (apparently because of long-running student demand and presumably a cutting of the ties with the Baptists in the early '90s). All I remember as an 18-year-old was climbing up a tree after a good bit of Captain Morgan's spiced rum and barking at the moon. :whistle:

Oh, wait, this is a cd4ever thread. John, please tell us your stance on the issue of booze on campus. What might you institute if you were in charge?

Indiana, PA. Great campus really... just wish I had some brew. Typing these blasted research papers sucks.

And I'm jealous John. My boy's nearly 1 year old and he's too squirmy to rock to bed anymore. Rocking babies to sleep kicks asss. :sumo:

Ok, all, sorry for the delay....my wireless is being a total bltch.

Comcast sucks.

Hopefult it will speed up....meanwhile I have a buttload of books to post!!