• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling comics....Why? Because I like to!! M-O-U-S-E!

397 posts in this topic

Wow, looks like a successful sales thread! Fun Fun! :)

I was going to say...., 'then he posted the Tarzan.'

But it appears he is sellin' the unsellable tonight :thumbsup:

Fantastic Four 112 6.5 18.00 :news: SOLD

I think I've waxed nostaligic about how this is the best hero vs. hero book ever wrriten. If you don't have this book memorized, you're not a true comic fan. Mainstream bronze age at it's peak. Don't want to read it? Call me and I'lll read it to you. 913-963-4481l :sumo:

scan0051.jpg

scan0052.jpg.

Fantastic Four 112 6.5 18.00

I think I've waxed nostaligic about how this is the best hero vs. hero book ever wrriten. If you don't have this book memorized, you're not a true comic fan. Mainstream bronze age at it's peak. Don't want to read it? Call me and I'lll read it to you. 913-963-4481l :sumo:

scan0051.jpg

scan0052.jpg.

:takeit:

scan0051.jpg

scan0052.jpg.

scan0051.jpg

scan0052.jpg.

John's got a trunk-load of these lol

Hoarder? ( :gossip: of course aren't we all? )

Thanks!

:pullhair: