• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage Haul - Totleben MM and Adams X-Men

11 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

I haven't updated my CAF site in two years for a variety of reasons, mostly practical. My sanner broke a while ago, so these are from the Heritage scans. Hopefully I can find some time to update with other art I've bought over the past two years, as I have indeed been busy buying :)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=99879

All the best,

Great haul, Hari!! Hey, isn't there one piece missing that you've acquired within the last year that you forgot to post? :baiting:

Oh, there are quite a few other goodies that I'll be posting when I have some time, which is why I opened a new gallery room for 2009-2010 acquisitions.

Hope you're well! We need to meet up before August!

Definitely a big art day! I'll second Keith on the MM14 page. That was the one that caught my eye when I first saw the catalog. What a stunner, both story- and art-wise. If I hadn't been in the process of paying for a new roof on my house, I would have been bidding on that one (though I would have backed off if I knew your backstory with it :) )

Thanks everyone. Yup, very pleased to have the art, and especially pleased to get the #14 page back. I hate parting with any of my art, so it's always special when I can get one back.