• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to Daniel Partouche

27 posts in this topic

Congrats! :applause:

Now that you're in the club, I'll let you know the secret.

Right now, your hobby is fine. It's okay to have your comics all over the place, to decorate with statues and OA.

Next, you'll have to tone it down a bit. Be prepared for the question, "But do we have to display them all?

After that you wind up with your own room for comics and all of the related paraphernalia. And it all stays in that room....

Then she starts storing a few things in that room as well.

Finally, you wind up with a corner or a closet.

lol

Best wedding advice....

Don't go to bed angry.

Stay up and fight!

And have make up-sex before you go to sleep. ^^:banana:

Right now, your hobby is fine. It's okay to have your comics all over the place, to decorate with statues and OA.

Next, you'll have to tone it down a bit. Be prepared for the question, "But do we have to display them all?

After that you wind up with your own room for comics and all of the related paraphernalia. And it all stays in that room....

lol

lol he already has it in 1 room.......... a very NEAT one I might add.

lol

Too true. Congrats Danny.

p.s. would it be poor form to ask where my sig. series books are and when they will be at CGC?

Congrats, Dan! It seems like just yesterday you were holding a sale to buy the ring.