• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congrats to Daniel Partouche

27 posts in this topic

Congrats...this is some really outstading news...hope you enjoy take the good with the bad and roll with the punches...marriage really is a fun experience once you get through the initial minor bumps on the road... awesome!!!

Sorry Alex, but who's Daniel Partouche?

Don't quote me on this but, I heard it was a Nigerian Business entrepenuer who initially became rich in the 80s off of pyramid schemes in Netherlands but became a multimillionaire by exploiting senior citizens in Floridian rest homes and self-help scams in the early 90s. He was a mixed martial artist who was popular in the UK for his pre-fight meditations and throwing wads of brittish pounds unto the filled arenas, his excentricity and lunacy was his downfall. After getting a married to his two cats (you can do that in Russia), he seperated from them two years later, claiming that "they were out to get all his money", he filed for for divorce and now lives from his sales of a comic book shop in Watts California (which is really more like a hangout for High School kids in the area). well....that's what I heard... :)

Don't quote me on this but, I heard it was a Nigerian Business entrepenuer who initially became rich in the 80s off of pyramid schemes in Netherlands but became a multimillionaire by exploiting senior citizens in Floridian rest homes and self-help scams in the early 90s. He was a mixed martial artist who was popular in the UK for his pre-fight meditations and throwing wads of brittish pounds unto the filled arenas, his excentricity and lunacy was his downfall. After getting a married to his two cats (you can do that in Russia), he seperated from them two years later, claiming that "they were out to get all his money", he filed for for divorce and now lives from his sales of a comic book shop in Watts California (which is really more like a hangout for High School kids in the area). well....that's what I heard... :)

Jeez. :eek: Sorry I asked. :fear:

Jeez. :eek: Sorry I asked. :fear:

I'm not. :whee:

Congrats Daniel.