• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Current Turnaround Time? (Express with Coupon)

13 posts in this topic

I sent 3 books in with my membership coupon that arrived on 6/7, and they're still showing up as "verified" in the order status.

The modern tier invoice I sent in the same box has already shipped back to me... has anyone else out there been waiting awhile for a coupon invoice? I'm starting to go :screwy: !

Coupons are 20 business days - your books will probably be graded later this week.

I realize that, but I know modern tier is 20 business days as well, and my modern invoice has already shipped out.

I'm not freaking out about it or anything, I just wondered if anyone else has seen their coupons take longer recently.

Coupons are 20 business days - your books will probably be graded later this week.

I realize that, but I know modern tier is 20 business days as well, and my modern invoice has already shipped out.

I'm not freaking out about it or anything, I just wondered if anyone else has seen their coupons take longer recently.

But, again, it hasn't been 20 business days - so your coupons aren't taking "longer". You were just lucky and had your Modern submission graded faster than usual :thumbsup:

But, again, it hasn't been 20 business days - so your coupons aren't taking "longer". You were just lucky and had your Modern submission graded faster than usual :thumbsup:

I would be :banana: in the streets that my moderns were graded and shipped back early.

I would be :banana: in the streets that my moderns were graded and shipped back early.

Good point! That actually brings up another question... when it says 20 business days, is that 20 until they are graded, or 20 until they are slabbed and finalized?

Good point! That actually brings up another question... when it says 20 business days, is that 20 until they are graded, or 20 until they are slabbed and finalized?

Shipped, from my experience.

Although you may get that your books are graded earlier than scheduled, in many cases your books will be held for the advertised period.

It is a rough estimate as to when they will be shipped out (not arrive). While CGC tries real hard (and lately I have to say they have been doing it) to ship on time, during the height of the convention season they do tend to fall behind. Once the books show as scheduled to be graded you can call a day or two after to see if a numerical grade was assigned to the books.

You know how when you're watching a football game or something and you say, "Wow, X hasn't happened in forever," then X immediately happens?

My coupon invoice just moved from verified to scheduled for grading :sorry:

My moderns got graded very quickly as well, They arrived at CGC on May 25th...they arrived back home on June 26th...about one month from the day I shipped it out.

I was wondering about the coupons too...last year it took forever to get them back.

Honestly though, I wouldn't blame CGC if they slipped some paying customers in before the coupons...I'm OK with that.

My moderns got graded very quickly as well, They arrived at CGC on May 25th...they arrived back home on June 26th...about one month from the day I shipped it out.

I was wondering about the coupons too...last year it took forever to get them back.

Honestly though, I wouldn't blame CGC if they slipped some paying customers in before the coupons...I'm OK with that.

:gossip: You are paying for the coupons :makepoint: