• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sdcc exclusives

17 posts in this topic

So what is all out there comic wise for sdcc exclusives?.. Comics or prints or sketch books or what not ?.. Its funny for being a comic con things like these seem to get over looked & the focus gets put on all the toys ... It would be nice if the featured what prints artists would have or sketch books & what not at the shows too!

I know so far there is a walking dead varaint #75 are there any thing interesting green lantern or invincible or what have you ?..

I believe I read there was an Avengers #1 SDCC exclusive.

Maybe an exact printing of the limited gatefold cover so you can staple it to your regular copy. hm

Oh sure......find the particular SDCC I'm not going to and start a thread about all the goodies you can get at it :sumo:

OK, I know most of you don't speak Dutch but you can have a look at the pictures on my blog related to SDCC exclusives for this year.

Doctor Who Exclusive Toy

True Blood SDCC variant

If you do speak dutch and you did read on you'll see they're will also be a Doctor Solar Man of the Atom #1 Exclusive Komarck Variant, Steve Rogers Super-Soldier #1 Sketch variant and a Walking Dead #75 Retailer Exclusive. Toys; Tron Bearbrick 2010 SDCC version, Marvel Minimates 90S Box Set 2010 SDCC version and a Femme Fatales White Tarot PVC 2010 figure. Also an Alice and Mad Hatter Exclusive Chess Pieces.

Exclusive Tron Toys for SDCC

I'm sure there will be more...

a list of toys is easy, I'm trying to keep this more comic/artist related topic since that stuff is not always so announced . Oh, ?last year? There was a locke & key "key" prop replica ... Does anyone know if they are doing another one this year ?..

a list of toys is easy, I'm trying to keep this more comic/artist related topic since that stuff is not always so announced . Oh, ?last year? There was a locke & key "key" prop replica ... Does anyone know if they are doing another one this year ?..
Haven't heard anything yet. But, there were prototypes designed by "Ghost Key" keymaker Israel Skelton.

keyprototypes.gif