• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you own comic books from 1975-present...?

34 posts in this topic

Throw them out.

Now.

They're worthless recyclables taking up space....

:whistle:

Can I have that stack of worthless new mutants (1st deadpool) that you displayed the other day; I promise to throw them out to a good -recyclable- garbage can. :wishluck:

I'll be helping the ecology, additionally, by recycling those worthless plastic cases as well.

Throw them out.

Now.

They're worthless recyclables taking up space....

Can I have that stack of worthless new mutants (1st deadpool) that you displayed the other day; I promise to throw them out to a good -recyclable- garbage can. :wishluck:

I'll be helping the ecology, additionally, by recycling those worthless plastic cases as well.

Oh, no, I got rid of those already....

I'm a trendsetter...

Keep the maybe 20 keys from this era,then donate the other 5000 as a tax write off.

Don`t feel bad getting rid of them, just about every comic from this era has been reprinted in a high quality trade paperbacks and just about every Marvel comic from this era is on marvel digitalcomics.

so keep those few keys like New Mutants 98 and 87 and donate the rest to hospitals,schools and dumpsters. (thumbs u

Keep the maybe 20 keys from this era,then donate the other 5000 as a tax write off.

Don`t feel bad getting rid of them, just about every comic from this era has been reprinted in a high quality trade paperbacks and just about every Marvel comic from this era is on marvel digitalcomics.

so keep those few keys like New Mutants 98 and 87 and donate the rest to hospitals,schools and dumpsters. (thumbs u

You're kidding right? There is so much genuine drek from this era, that its going to get its own thread celebrating its crappiness in the next week or so.

You're kidding right? There is so much genuine drek from this era, that its going to get its own thread celebrating its crappiness in the next week or so.