• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone else seeing problems with Marvel condition?

7 posts in this topic

When 1602 #1 came out, every copy in town had a small hole, for lack of a better word, in the top layer of the cover, so that you would see this white spot of the inside of the paper. It also had a hole in the same spot on the back. Some copies were worse than others, but I've not seen any copies without it, though I thought we just ended up getting a bad batch.

When Secret War came out, it was very tough to find a copy without any scratches or other blemishes in the matte black cover, and the corners are always problematic. But worse, there was a diagonal impression running from about 1/3 down the right edge down across the front of every copy. Again, it was worse on some that others, but I could find none without it. And 1602 #6 (or 7? the one that came out at the same time) had the same problem with the "crease".

Has anyone else had these problem? I think it's odd that all 5 shops I checked for these books would all have these problems, but that it should be limited to here.

The bonus is that the comics are likely to remain worthless, so the condition shouldn't matter.

Now read it having the tune of J.Lennon's "imagine" on your head... 27_laughing.gif

Imagine all the comics fan

Reading for pleasure

Ou u u...