• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Low grade unrestored MMC #9 on the Bay!

182 posts in this topic

Of course my timing sucks as always. :frustrated: Two weeks ago and I could pretty much guarantee that I would win this book but since then I've bought about $6K worth of books (including a MMC#9) but this copy is just perfect. Press than spine roll out, maybe a lite dry cleaning an voila. :cry: Pages look pretty decent too.

Of course my timing sucks as always. :frustrated: Two weeks ago and I could pretty much guarantee that I would win this book but since then I've bought about $6K worth of books (including a MMC#9) but this copy is just perfect. Press than spine roll out, maybe a lite dry cleaning an voila. :cry: Pages look pretty decent too.
going to take more than 6K to get it :baiting:

some dude got lucky and bought (really cheap) a bunch of books that someone found recently in a wall!

And it just so happened that an MMC #9 was one of the books in the wall... :insane:

yep...he also got a cool mystic 10, if I recall...some neat "wall" books for sure

Yeah I know but I can't even participate in the fun at this point. :cry:
but I can :baiting:

Punishment bids on the horizon. :mad:

won't affect me, I snipe with 1 second left :baiting:

I can gaze at this cover and the first page splash all day long. I don't have my copy in hand as of yet but I can't wait to see it. :whee:

wanna buy mine :baiting:

mmc9larson.jpg