• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM ASM 129 mid grade

14 posts in this topic

Am I missing something on this book? It does'nt look like a 5.0/5.5 to me,more like a 7.0/7.5 maybe I'm over looking something. (shrug)

Yes, the detracting features are on the back cover. I thought when I posted it, it was not going to break 6.0 with the crunch and/or the water spot.

Damn that back cover.

Am I missing something on this book? It does'nt look like a 5.0/5.5 to me,more like a 7.0/7.5 maybe I'm over looking something. (shrug)

Looks like water/moisture damage on the book. 5.5 at best for me.

Looks like water/moisture damage on the book. 5.5 at best for me.

My screen must not be showing this water damage that well :frustrated:

Ditto, I don't see it either, but there are many things to make you think it might have issues that bring it down 3-4 steps from the 7.0/7.5 range. I'd like to give it a 6.0 or more, but it's most likely the 5.5 that others are seeing. I think a pressing might help if it's not very flat.... and he ducks.