• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Opportunity! Any Boardie's in Phoenix?

9 posts in this topic

I've had some good luck finding collections lately and have found another one in Phoenix. However, I'm in Nashville, TN.

If anyone knows a trustworthy board member in the Phoenix, AZ area that knows how to grade and look for restoration, and also would be open to looking at the collection for me, please shoot me a PM to discuss. I can pay that boardie a fee for their time.

Thanks,

~Chris

I've had some good luck finding collections lately and have found another one in Phoenix. However, I'm in Nashville, TN.

If anyone knows a trustworthy board member in the Phoenix, AZ area that knows how to grade and look for restoration, and also would be open to looking at the collection for me, please shoot me a PM to discuss. I can pay that boardie a fee for their time.

Or, you might consider cutting them in. If they're the unethical type...they can tell you it's trash and scoop it up for themselves. :grin:

"robocard" also buys collections

I am out of state until July 11th but retired so lots of free time if you need the help. Would take the fee in books if that works better. Just let me know. (thumbs u

Ed Robertson- 602-741-9097

"robocard" also buys collections

I am out of state until July 11th but retired so lots of free time if you need the help. Would take the fee in books if that works better. Just let me know. (thumbs u

Ed Robertson- 602-741-9097

Ed is a good guy and honest as well. He has handled a lot of collections as a collector/ dealer. It sounds like it would be fun and I would love to do it myself, but I will be gone for the next couple of days for a mini Vacation w/ the family, plus I may be statring a new job on Monday :wishluck: which would take me up til 6 pm every day.