• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Danny Cruz Sketch Opportunity Round Three!

370 posts in this topic

DC appreciates the support he's gotten on the boards. I've seen him in action first hand: he puts a lot of time into each sketch. Literally, +16 hours or more. Some pieces take days to complete.

Danny is approaching his one year anniversary doing sketches here on the boards; he's also in talks with a well known indie publisher, and is confirmed to begin doing covers for Simon Bisley's creator-owned comic. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say how much he's appreciated. Thank you DC!

He'll be at booth 350 at New York Comic-Con! Stop by and say hello or get a sketch

:news:With the exception of 2 sketches, all single character requests have been mailed to CGC. I will let everyone know when their book enters the shipping stage. DC will start on the scenes shortly, and he thanks everyone for their patience with him. :news:

(worship)

Great news! I look forward to seeing the last two ;) Tell Danny that my younger brother jumped super high into the air like a little kid (he's 30) when I showed him my Vader vrs. Kenobi piece that Danny did. That was really cool :)