• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Pre-Robin Tec Club
18 18

5,101 posts in this topic

Great books! But why PGX?

They are 5 hours away from me.

I drove the books there so i did not have to mail them.The books were done 30 years ago with little money to spend.

I was told they could be redone today with better results so this works great for now

I also had the Tec 27 on ebay as restored VG+ with a 20 or 25k reserve.

The book went to 17k so i thought getting graded 3rd party cheap and fast would help.

Edited by woowoo

I drove the books there so i did not have to mail them.The books were done 30 years ago with little money to spend.

I was told they could be redone today with better results so this works great for now

The book went to 17k so i thought getting graded 3rd party cheap and fast would help.

No reserve auctions on ebay are a great place to sell Golden age keys to people who are looking to resell them within a week for twice as much.

No reserve auctions on ebay are a great place to sell Golden age keys to people who are looking to resell them within a week for twice as much.

When i did not sell the Tec 27 i wanted to put my 2nd copy of Action 10 for sale but it had brittle insides. I did find a copy of Action 10 coverless for 300 but the guy got my old insides think he rip me off. :devil:

Edited by woowoo

So there's a Rockford 35 and 37. Anyone know of any other copies from the collection ?

There is a CBCS Tec 39 9.2 from the Rockford collection that I know of. :o

The single highest CGC graded copy is the Nova Scotia 9.0 copy.

So there's a Rockford 35 and 37. Anyone know of any other copies from the collection ?

There is a CBCS Tec 39 9.2 from the Rockford collection that I know of.

If you really need to know i can ask Mark he found and brought the Rockford collection to market