• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What do I do with it now?

29 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new to the boards and it is nice to hear I am not the only one who likes to crack out books. It just doesn't seem like I actually "own" them tell I open that hard plastic case. I guess years down the road when I decide to sell some of them I might have regrets.

Crack that baby out! :headbang:

If you want to re-slab it sometime down the road you can always do so.

Keep the label with the bagged book. If you choose not to re-slab and take care of the book and go to sell it someday, most people will respect the grade still value-wise as per the label... 2c

I do.

Crack that baby out! :headbang:

If you want to re-slab it sometime down the road you can always do so.

Keep the label with the bagged book. If you choose not to re-slab and take care of the book and go to sell it someday, most people will respect the grade still value-wise as per the label... 2c

I do.

or not, as the case may be. A gift grade will continue to be a gift grade, especially if it is out of the slab.

Hello, I am new to the boards and it is nice to hear I am not the only one who likes to crack out books. It just doesn't seem like I actually "own" them tell I open that hard plastic case. I guess years down the road when I decide to sell some of them I might have regrets.

Don't have any regrets - that's no way to live life. Crack away - you're in good company :thumbsup: I crack all my keepers :banana:

WTTB :) (Hope you survive the asylum :insane: )

I don't understand why you by a slabbed book just to open it...by a low grade unslabbed instead...you'd save yourself a few bucks in the process.

Become some people want a resto check, grade verification and the peace of mind when buying something over the internet.

(shrug)

I don't understand why you by a slabbed book just to open it...by a low grade unslabbed instead...you'd save yourself a few bucks in the process.

Become some people want a resto check, grade verification and the peace of mind when buying something over the internet.

(shrug)

I do it because you can get HG books that are not available in any other venue, and/or because they are cheaper than the Russian roulette of the buying raw equivalents on line.

I've gotten four slabs off eBay this past week alone that were both.