• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con 2010 - Accepting Submissions!!!

642 posts in this topic

Here's a possible big announcement for serious Star Trek fans:

David Gerrold, the writer who wrote famous "The Trouble with Tribbles" episode has been added to the guest list.

David Gerrold, the writer who wrote famous "The Trouble with Tribbles" episode has been added to the guest list.

What about the member of the stage crew that dropped them on Shatner? Will he be there also?trekkie.gif

might work with the tribbles photo cover. hm

Can I send my X-Men #4 for Stan Lee to have sign and graded? :wishluck:

PM sent. The short answer is we're still waiting on the official announcement on how the signing will work and how much it'll cost, but we're encouraging submissions and we're confident that they'll get done. (thumbs u

Can I send my X-Men #4 for Stan Lee to have sign and graded? :wishluck:

PM sent. The short answer is we're still waiting on the official announcement on how the signing will work and how much it'll cost, but we're encouraging submissions and we're confident that they'll get done. (thumbs u

Sweet :headbang:

There's only 25 days left to get us your books. A big (worship) goes out to all of you who have already sent books and payment.