• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragon Con 2010 - Accepting Submissions!!!

642 posts in this topic

Almost none of the comic book artists charge to sign (JSC is pretty much the only exception). The media guests usually charge $20-30 for sigs, with upper echelon stars charging $50-$75 each (though deeming Shatner and Nimoy as upper echelon may be stretching it hm ).

spock.jpg

though deeming Shatner and Nimoy as upper echelon may be stretching it

Sacrilege!!!!! :makepoint:

Then again, they're not even on the guest list.

:gossip: They were there last year and were the two priciest sigs to get.

While I am looking forward to this show, I think I will be looking more forward to less updates for every guest who has been added or removed...mind numbing...

i know a widdle jj that needs a nappy wappy.

zzzlol

:popcorn:

While I am looking forward to this show, I think I will be looking more forward to less updates for every guest who has been added or removed...mind numbing...

No nap, less updates :sumo::grin:

No nap, less updates :sumo:

You made the JJ mad :fear:

No nap, less updates :sumo:

You made the JJ mad :fear:

lol no way, in all seriousness this show looks killer! :applause:

And such a simple solution is available: don't click on the thread. You don't want to know what's up with the con? Don't visit the thread. Seems extraordinarily simple from where I'm sitting.

And such a simple solution is available: don't click on the thread. You don't want to know what's up with the con? Don't visit the thread. Seems extraordinarily simple from where I'm sitting.

Update:

Nah, I actually am pretty deeply involved in SS, so I like to watch the threads. There are just too many updates for this show it seems like. I am sure you took it personal though as always...

If you would just leave me on ignore you wouldn't have to worry about what I have to say (shrug)

Nah, I actually am pretty deeply involved in SS, so I like to watch the threads.

Who are you again? :shrug:

There are just too many updates for this show it seems like. I am sure you took it personal though as always...

I didn't take it personally. I took it as mindless drivel. Plenty of threads in the Sig Room get bumped for inane reasons all the time. You should go complain in all of them.

If you would just leave me on ignore you wouldn't have to worry about what I have to say (shrug)

You're absolutely right! :idea:

Nah, I actually am pretty deeply involved in SS, so I like to watch the threads.

Who are you again? :shrug:

There are just too many updates for this show it seems like. I am sure you took it personal though as always...

I didn't take it personally. I took it as mindless drivel. Plenty of threads in the Sig Room get bumped for inane reasons all the time. You should go complain in all of them.

You're absolutely right! :idea:

Me? Nobody, just taller than a gnome, all I have going for me...