• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Long Before...

146 posts in this topic

If there needs to be a sig, I prefer it on the inside page as opposed to the cover...but that's just me.

When I was big into Sig Series....I always tried to get my HG books signed on the interior. These were a couple of my faves..... :cloud9:

CGCSSX-MEN140.jpg

CGCSSX-MEN142.jpg

Neat. I have never seen any SS books with interior signatures.

I was pretty much the only person that submitted books for interior signatures. After a couple mix-ups where additional signatures were added to the covers rather than the interior, I applied to become a SS witness so that I could get the books done myself to ensure that it didn't happen again. At the time of my application I had spent $3K+ in Sig Series submissions fees alone.

Unfortunately, Borock & Litch denied my application because they labeled me a "CGC Basher".

Pretty lame considering how heavily I promoted the SS line at the time. I was the one that petitioned Arch to create the SS forum on these boards in the 1st place. :tonofbricks:

Wow.

Even *I* got to be a sig series deputy witness once... and I'm nobody....

:popcorn:

I'm nobody....

I concur

Tell truth and shame the devil...

(thumbs u

(relax, Francis...I'm just giving you a tweak. Of the people who can't stand me, you're one of my favs. :cloud9: )

:acclaim:

If I couldn't stand ya...I'd have you on ignore. :foryou:

I'm nobody....

I concur

Tell truth and shame the devil...

(thumbs u

(relax, Francis...I'm just giving you a tweak. Of the people who can't stand me, you're one of my favs. :cloud9: )

*** You are ignoring this user ***

Toggle the display of this post

:shrug:

( lol )