• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Long Before...

146 posts in this topic

I love your decision to have the inside signed, though the few books I had done I wanted the creator's signature on the cover.

But these two books look super as-is.

(worship)(worship)

Interior sig books have a much smaller market than exterior sigs, however.

Oh, I totally understand.

But my books are meant for long-term retention - not for resale. So it's like you said before. If the majority are having their books signed for resale, then they'll focus on cover signatures.

Me - I like Stan Lee cockroaches. (:

I had no intention of ever selling any of my SS books when I was submitting. Unfortunately.....when times get tough.....something has to go. :(

hm

:baiting:

All you've done is coined the term QP and started the Sig Series forum.

Why don't you do something big, like redesign the holder. I'm surprised they even remember who you are.

:insane:

Chris is my second favorite long haired carpenter.

Is that because I'm not a carpenter?

:(

I love your decision to have the inside signed, though the few books I had done I wanted the creator's signature on the cover.

But these two books look super as-is.

(worship)(worship)

Interior sig books have a much smaller market than exterior sigs, however.

Sure....but those books could be cracked out & resubbed for Blue Labels with a notation.

They could. It's hard for me to have a civil conversation about those books because my jealousy at not being in on the ground floor of SS takes over.

I collect what I like, not what you like. Maybe I think what you collect is krap and could be thrown on an open flame? See how that works?

Forum rule #1 Collect what YOU like, but don't bash others for collecting what they like. :rulez:

I have a hit man lined up for the first person to Sig Series a Schomburg Timely book.

hm

Why don't you do something big, like redesign the holder. I'm surprised they even remember who you are.

Nope. He is behind Jesus, but ahead of Karen.

hm

I honestly don't believe there is a safe way to encapsulate comic books. The old inner well can lead to SCS, and the new inner well can cause tears at the staples. :baiting:

Oh, maybe they do remember you.

lol

I collect what I like, not what you like. Maybe I think what you collect is krap and could be thrown on an open flame? See how that works?

Forum rule #1 Collect what YOU like, but don't bash others for collecting what they like. :rulez:

I have a hit man lined up for the first person to Sig Series a Schomburg Timely book.

I bet Joe Simon or Stan Lee has already signed one.

hm

Nope. He is behind Jesus, but ahead of Karen.

:acclaim:

I bet Joe Simon or Stan Lee has already signed one.

*klick*

hm

I honestly don't believe there is a safe way to encapsulate comic books. The old inner well can lead to SCS, and the new inner well can cause tears at the staples. :baiting:

Oh, maybe they do remember you.

lol

:acclaim:

I wll always have an issue with what Stan Lee did to this gorgeous book. It doesn't even enhance the cover, IMHO.

Maybe this would have been better on the splash page. :insane:

I love the Roach cover. It's famous. It's the "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" of the SS world.

I wll always have an issue with what Stan Lee did to this gorgeous book. It doesn't even enhance the cover, IMHO.

I love the Roach cover. It's famous. It's the "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" of the SS world.

I love that book. It falls into the category of "it's so bad it's good"....and would happily have it in my collection.

Anyone know what the current ask price is? hm

since Stan Lee didn`t create Punisher, why have him sigh it?

same goes for Wolverine for Hulk 181.