• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Up Up Up and Away...Superman 14, siete style

84 posts in this topic

hello all...

I have just decided that my OCD concerning superman 14 has reached critical levels.... I have recently sold off 4 or 5 copies, and would like to sell about 7-10 more...so, without further adieu....

fedex shipping in the US is $15, international is more...

3% "cash" discount (checks or money orders)

I can also accept all major credit cards and paypal (but not the personal kind, has to be reg)...

as always, first :takeit" in thread or PM... you are welcome to make offers, but I am pretty much coming out with my "best" price here, so very little if any room to play with....

thanks

rick

please note I have already sold the 3.0, the 4.5, the 5.0, the 6.0 and both 6.5's...so these are the only 7 available at this time (thumbs u

lol Wow Gator you just placed 2nd behind Cal for Comic Collector OCD of the year award.

Great books (worship)

lol it is true...the most I ever had at one time was 18 , I "need" to sell down to 1 or 2 doh!