• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry Robinson Pedigree

142 posts in this topic

I already posted this in "Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! "

I bought this at 2011 SDCC from Nadia and Joe. I bought OA from Nadia many years ago and she still remembered me. I was so nervous when Nadia handed the comic book to me that I had to wipe the sweat off my hands. I gave her $3k in cash and sent a cashier's check for the balance on Monday. Once Nadia received the cashier's check, she sent the book by FedEx.

2012 SDCC may be my last. The lines to get into SDCC and to obtain tickets for the next year are killing me. Even getting a parking space is challenging. I love touching the comics before buying.

Batman1Cover.jpg

Batman1backcover.jpg

Batman1Page1JerryRobinsonAuto.jpg

I already posted this in "Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....! "

I bought this at 2011 SDCC from Nadia and Joe. I bought OA from Nadia many years ago and she still remembered me. I was so nervous when Nadia handed the comic book to me that I had to wipe the sweat off my hands. I gave her $3k in cash and sent a cashier's check for the balance on Monday. Once Nadia received the cashier's check, she sent the book by FedEx.

2012 SDCC may be my last. The lines to get into SDCC and to obtain tickets for the next year are killing me. Even getting a parking space is challenging. I love touching the comics before buying.

Batman1Cover.jpg

Batman1backcover.jpg

Batman1Page1JerryRobinsonAuto.jpg

Woah! Now that's a serious get.