• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the new Overstreet out yet??

226 posts in this topic

Paypal me tomorrow

I'm wanting scans of the top 100 GA books, the top SA books, and all of the Pre-Robin Tecs.

What do you think's fair?

$10 instant personal-Paypal? (shrug)

sent you a PM

^^

First come, first serve.

Look forward to receiving the scans. (thumbs u

Paypal me tomorrow

Sorry. :foryou:

Another board member said he could forward me the scans tonight.

Wasn't 100% sure if you were serious or joking but I'm sorry for taking the quicker offer as I meant no disrespect; just really anxious to see these values in the guide. :banana:

Paypal me tomorrow

Wasn't 100% sure if you were serious or joking but I'm sorry for taking the quicker offer as I meant no disrespect; just really anxious to see these values in the guide. :banana:

No worries whatsoever. It was quite obvious that you were anxious, but I won't have my guide until tomorrow.

Enjoy the scans! (thumbs u

Post them here, if you'd like. :shy:

Paypal me tomorrow

No worries whatsoever. It was quite obvious that you were anxious, but I won't have my guide until tomorrow.

Enjoy the scans! (thumbs u

Post them here, if you'd like. :shy:

Thanks,

Cool that you'll be getting your guide tomorrow...any idea when it will be released in stores (B&N, Borders, etc.)?

I'd be happy to share but (and I don't know if I'm thinking too much into this (shrug) ) I wouldn't want to harm the momentum of the guide's release by posting full scans of copyrighted material before the book even hits stores.

If anyone wants to know the NM- value of a specific issue (like Batman #1 or AF #15 for instance) then I'd be happy to share, I just don't want to stir up any trouble as I'd feel more comfortable waiting until more members have the guide in hand. (thumbs u