• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where's Greggy?

41 posts in this topic

Nice to hear that Foolkiller and his lawyer-types think Vancouver, BC is the best city their convention group has visited. We got lots of positive publicity from the 2010 Winter Olympics and spent a lot less than the $1 billion that Toronto, ON spent on security for the G8 and G20 events. Krazy stimulus $$. :cry:

I'm in Vancouver the next few days -- other than reaching out to Greggy for a visit, who else is here in Vancouver of boardies?

present and accounted for - how long are you here?

I'm in Vancouver the next few days -- other than reaching out to Greggy for a visit, who else is here in Vancouver of boardies?

I'm here now til Wednesday morning, but unfortunately, I'm basically booked up (tomorrow has to be a family day).

Let me say that Vancouver is quite possibly the nicest major city I've ever been to. It's spectacular here. I'm here for a convention of attorneys, and all of us are extremely impressed.

From a personal standpoint, it's fantastic. I love the scenery, restaurant scene is fantastic, the comic book shop, GA Collectables -- had a number of terrific finds I made today, the aquarium is first rate, the hotel service is as good or superior to almost any I've been in, and the convention center is second to none.

I met up with Greggy and aardvark (Alan) for lunch, had a great time chatting with Greg and thanks to Alan for the nice gifts as well.

Truly enjoying myself in this fabulous world class city.

(oh and Rick, they do have a McDonald's open 24 hours next to my hotel)

I'm here now til Wednesday morning, but unfortunately, I'm basically booked up (tomorrow has to be a family day).

Let me say that Vancouver is quite possibly the nicest major city I've ever been to. It's spectacular here. I'm here for a convention of attorneys, and all of us are extremely impressed.

From a personal standpoint, it's fantastic. I love the scenery, restaurant scene is fantastic, the comic book shop, GA Collectables -- had a number of terrific finds I made today, the aquarium is first rate, the hotel service is as good or superior to almost any I've been in, and the convention center is second to none.

I met up with Greggy and aardvark (Alan) for lunch, had a great time chatting with Greg and thanks to Alan for the nice gifts as well.

But do they serve Coke Zero?

Darn, just read this thread today... doh!

Darn, just read this thread today... doh!

You should read the boards more often. :baiting:

:cloud9:

But do they serve Coke Zero?

Coke Zero is a hazardous toxin banned in Canada. :baiting:

We know Rick was kidding about McDonald's. When in Vancouver the best restaurants to check out are places where they serve fresh seafood. Some of the finest in the world imho.