• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tampa Bay Comic Con!

65 posts in this topic

:hi:

We are proud to announce a bold, new direction for the Tampa Comic Book & Toy Convention! Beginning with the convention on November 7th, 2010 (in celebration of our 10 year anniversary), we will be known as, "Tampa Bay Comic Con".

Join in on the fun, on November 7th. (thumbs u

tampa-con-postcard-temp.jpg

We are proud to announce a bold, new direction for the Tampa Comic Book & Toy Convention! Beginning with the convention on November 9th, 2010 (in celebration of our 10 year anniversary), we will be known as, "Tampa Bay Comic Con".

Join in on the fun, on November 9th. (thumbs u

Cool....................you buy it Stephen? Other CFP people involved?

New location? Any clues to where you will hold it.

A new location is our primary goal for the first show of 2011--and it is crucial that the location get back to Tampa.

We have visited several venues, taking into account many variables; ease of dealer load-in/load-out, adequate parking and a venue that will be most conducive to long-term convention growth.

Cool....................you buy it Stephen? Other CFP people involved?

Yes, that is correct my good sir, and I have to say that I am thrilled to be a part of it. :banana:

The Tampa Convention Center would be a great idea..but that would be for future growth.

Now the West Tampa Convention Center on W. Columbus Drive might be easier too.

I just sent off my check for a dealer's table at next month's Tampa show....I'll have several new Bronze/Copper collections that I'll be blowing out as dollar books. This will be the first time that they've been at a show, so if you need anything from 1976-1990, bring your wantlists and a handful of cash. (thumbs u

We are proud to announce a bold, new direction for the Tampa Comic Book & Toy Convention! Beginning with the convention on November 7th, 2010 (in celebration of our 10 year anniversary), we will be known as, "Tampa Bay Comic Con".

Join in on the fun, on November 7th. (thumbs u

:headbang:

Do you allow Comic Dealers from KY?

We've actually got rules against people from Kentucky attending our show. We just don't like people from Kentucky. We don't dislike Kentuckians specifically. We just dislike them generally.

:kidaround: