• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: High grade War / Horror / Western/ Romance

78 posts in this topic

Wouldn't by chance have another copy of Twisted Tales 1 9.8 would you? :wishluck:

Yes I do actually. I have three total...so I can sell you another one for the same price if you are interested. Hoarding whore I know. Same quality...you'll have to trust me since I'm about 1,000 miles from my books.

If you are willing to part with the third one, I'd take it.

That Ghosts #1 is awesome!...

HG Ghosts are pretty rare.

hm

Not really, although it wasn't the case when I started collecting the series. I don't even have a backup of that one. I'm dreaming of the day a 9.8 shows up on the census lol

BTW, that one was purchased raw and graded by me many moons ago--2004/2005 maybe?

As stated by Dan in the BA forum:

"there are no copies certified in 9.6 of issues 8, 10, 17, 33, 43, 44, 47, 49, 50 and a bunch of others. There's no copy graded higher than 9.0 of issue 57. Of course, this is probably demand based, but still."

hm

Wouldn't by chance have another copy of Twisted Tales 1 9.8 would you? :wishluck:

Yes I do actually. I have three total...so I can sell you another one for the same price if you are interested. Hoarding whore I know. Same quality...you'll have to trust me since I'm about 1,000 miles from my books.

If you are willing to part with the third one, I'd take it.

Never mind, got one.

Gang, sorry about last night...had to work till 2:30am and I'm not operating on all cylinders (if I ever do). If your PP address is NOT US based, send me a PM now and give me a heads up, otherwise will quote for US shipping.

I'll send out notices tonight. Thanks!

I'll start new thread of books when I get back home this weekend.

If you have one of these left, I'll take it.

All invoices have been PM'd. If you did not get an invoice in error or have a question, let me know. I can only ship on weekends and am assuming everyone can send in payment in time for me to ship this weekend.

I'll dig out some more books and try this again, this was fun! Thanks all!

If you have one of these left, I'll take it.

No invoice received, so I am assuming you do not have any more of these Twisted Tales #1's available.

Thanks anyway.

All books will be shipped out tomorrow. I'll be leaving tracking info in your PM thread where I left payment information.

For some reason I missed some PM threads from others; I'll be getting to those today as well.