• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You've Got to be Kidding Me!

26 posts in this topic

Should I feel sorry for the guy who actually lays down $5000 for this?

You just gotta love the dishonesty on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-1-CGC-SS-3-0-1ST-APP-CHAMELEON-/250650887116?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5bf503cc#ht_1401wt_913

In all seriousness, How much is "Stan the Mans" Sig really worth? It seems like he signs anything and everything under the Tuscan Sun!

Not a dishonest sale. But rather a test of the wits 4 those who have too much money and rarely look past the opening 2 main lines of description.

Shady in my eyes as a 3.0 is rare in GRR ASM#1 as most of them are 9.6 or 9.8 when going 4 top dollar.

Like I said not a dishonest sale as he mentions it for those who care 2 read more than the first 2 lines of said item description.

Not an auction I would even bid $100usd that Stans sig plus cgc-ing usually runs at since it's a reprint @ a 3.0, but that's just me.

Rich

Just wait till Stan's no longer around and see how much of the stuff he signed will be on ebay for crazy prices.

Practically everybody has stuff signed by him, and can get it if they wanted to...I don't see things going for crazy prices in the future, and people actually willing to pay for them..it would have to be unique items to be sold for insanely high prices.... 2c

it would have to be unique items to be sold for insanely high prices.... 2c

Like on that episode of Big Bang Theory when Sheldon tried to get him to sign the Batman book. Pretty funny.

SPOILER ALERT!!! YEESH!

Yeah I was looking at it wondering what was so scammy about it, until I noticed that it was a GRR. If someone buys it, then that's their fault for not reading the item description and paying attention to the photo.