• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Crime SuspensStories 22 and low grade horror lot (Price Reduced)

22 posts in this topic

Two lots up for sale. :takeit: trumps. I will ship to Canada.

Free shipping on the Crime SuspensStories 22 with insurance and delivery confirmation IF you pay MO, check or Paypal personal. Otherwise, shipping will be $10 (due to insurance).

Low grade horror lot $7.00 to ship.

Shock SuspenStories 22. Very sought after title. I've had this in the grading forum and the consensus is 5.0/5.5. If you are not happy with this book, you can return it within 3 days for a complete refund. In addition, if you submit this book to CGC or any professional resto expert within 3 weeks and it comes back as having any kind of resto, I will give you a complete refund.

Color break creases as can be seen in scan areas of "EC", bottom corner and also near the "E" in stories. Nice reasonable off white PQ. Firmly attached, however it looks like one of the top edges of one of the staples is not as long as the other. I believe this to be a manufacturing error because the length of the other staple edge is a lot longer than either of the bottom staple edges. I'm attaching a scan so you can see.

A good just sold in May on Heritage for $185

$460 asking price.

CS.jpg

img993.jpg

centerfold.jpg

Low grade horror lot. I'm going to try this as a lot and if it doesn't sell I'll break them up. These are low grade readers so please don't expect too much from them. :)

Strange Tales 15 G Spine split to almost half way through

Haunt of Fear 25 Fr Major rusty staples cover detached

Shock SuspenStories 14 G Spine Split

Shock SuspenStories 2 G/VG

Tales From The Crypt 36 Fr Tape

$50 for the lot + shipping

Pictures coming...

img998.jpg

img029.jpg

img006.jpg

img001.jpg

I forgot to scan a picture of the Tales From the Crypt :( It has lots of tape on the spine and chipping, top staple detached from cover. Total reader copy.

Shock SuspenStories 22. Very sought after title. I've had this in the grading forum and the consensus is 5.0/5.5. If you are not happy with this book, you can return it within 3 days for a complete refund. In addition, if you submit this book to CGC or any professional resto expert within 3 weeks and it comes back as having any kind of resto, I will give you a complete refund.

Color break creases as can be seen in scan areas of "EC", bottom corner and also near the "E" in stories. Nice reasonable off white PQ. Firmly attached, however it looks like one of the top edges of one of the staples is not as long as the other. I believe this to be a manufacturing error because the length of the other staple edge is a lot longer than either of the bottom staple edges. I'm attaching a scan so you can see.

$460 asking price.

CS.jpg

img993.jpg

centerfold.jpg

:takeit:

$460 asking price.

CS.jpg

img993.jpg

centerfold.jpg

Thank you Gator ^^

$460 asking price.

CS.jpg

img993.jpg

centerfold.jpg

:applause:

Nice book & sale!

And now we know Rick's next obsession....

I really like this book, but one copy will suffice, so hopefully, a diff copy of this issue might be able to return "home" :wishluck:

Nice book & sale!

And now we know Rick's next obsession....

Collecting severed heads? :o
actually, it is "skulls"...I have amased a pretty neat little classic skull cover collection (thumbs u

Low grade horror lot. I'm going to try this as a lot and if it doesn't sell I'll break them up. These are low grade readers so please don't expect too much from them. :)

Strange Tales 15 G Spine split to almost half way through

Haunt of Fear 25 Fr Major rusty staples cover detached

Shock SuspenStories 14 G Spine Split

Shock SuspenStories 2 G/VG

Tales From The Crypt 36 Fr Tape

$50 for the lot + shipping

Pictures coming...

Price has now been reduced to $50+ shipping :o