• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFICIAL Chicago Comicon Forum Dinner!

77 posts in this topic

UPDATED 8/14/10

Here is an UPDATED PAID LIST for those who have been kind enough to send the funds for the upcoming fabulous dinner at Gibsons next Saturday.

Alan and I would greatly appreciate it if you could pay in full prior to the dinner date by sending your $75 via Paypal Personal to the following address:

klozd24-7@comcast.net.

PS...please remember to place your boardname along with "CGC DINNER AT GIBSONS" in the notes section in your payment .

Looking forward to seeing all of you soon! Thanks again

Brad

Updated Attending List

PedigreeMan PAID

klozd24seven + 2 PAID

143ksk PAID

G.A.tor

Electricprune PAID

seanfingh

catrick339 PAID

Moondog + 5

MutantManatee PAID

sborock

Sharkey (yeah, that's not too confusing) PAID

cgcworld + 1

szelim PAID

CentaurMan PAID

silverandbronze

Logon510 + 1 PAID

Tenative

skypinkblu

r1970d +1

The Enabler

Out

TheWatcher

Shark

Cmon guys! 4 days til Gibsons with ALOT of seats to fill!!! :banana: If you know your coming, get your butts PAID so good ol Alan doesnt take it in the nootz :sick:

4 days away??? It's on Friday now :o

I think Brad means to say 5 days but he's probably going on three hours of sleep nowadays so we'll forgive him :foryou:

Jim

Cmon guys! 4 days til Gibsons with ALOT of seats to fill!!! :banana: If you know your coming, get your butts PAID so good ol Alan doesnt take it in the nootz :sick:

:boo: Ain't nobody getting it in the nootz. If we don't have 35 people by Wednesday I'm bumping the guarantee down and we'll be partying in a half room. We did that in 2004 and it still rawked. In that case, however, seats will be extremely limited. Which is actually kind of cool ... it'll give us all a chance to spend some quality time with CentaurMan's Action #1. :cool:

UPDATED 8/17/10

Here is an UPDATED PAID LIST for those who have been kind enough to send the funds for the upcoming fabulous dinner at Gibsons next Saturday.

Alan and I would greatly appreciate it if you could pay in full prior to the dinner date by sending your $75 via Paypal Personal to the following address:

klozd24-7@comcast.net.

PS...please remember to place your boardname along with "CGC DINNER AT GIBSONS" in the notes section in your payment .

Brad

UPDATE of the UPDATE!!! 8/17/10

Ok, so heres the jig. With all the kewl shiznit I got goin on with alot of youse guys the rest of this week, more than likely this will be the FINAL CALL for pre-payments for Gibsons. If by chance you still havent paid and will be unable to reach a PC to pay via Paypal, please stop by booth 1235 "Moondogs" and settle up with either Alan or myself by Friday. (thumbs u

Updated Attending List

PedigreeMan PAID

klozd24seven + 2 PAID

143ksk PAID

G.A.tor PAID

Electricprune P PAID

seanfingh

catrick339 PAID

Moondog + 5

MutantManatee PAID

sborock

cgcworld + 1

szelim PAID

CentaurMan PAID

silverandbronze

Logon510 + 1 PAID

Tenative

skypinkblu

r1970d +1

The Enabler

Out

TheWatcher

Shark

UPDATED 8/17/10

klozd24-7@comcast.net.

Brad

UPDATE of the UPDATE!!! 8/17/10

Ok, so heres the jig. With all the kewl shiznit I got goin on with alot of youse guys the rest of this week, more than likely this will be the FINAL CALL for pre-payments for Gibsons. If by chance you still havent paid and will be unable to reach a PC to pay via Paypal, please stop by booth 1235 "Moondogs" and settle up with either Alan or myself by Friday. (thumbs u

Updated Attending List

PedigreeMan PAID

klozd24seven + 2 PAID

143ksk PAID

G.A.tor PAID

Electricprune P PAID

seanfingh

catrick339 PAID

Moondog + 5

MutantManatee PAID

sborock

cgcworld + 1

szelim PAID

CentaurMan PAID

silverandbronze

Logon510 + 1 PAID

Tenative

skypinkblu

r1970d +1

The Enabler

Out

TheWatcher

Shark

Sweet! Not only am I paid, but I am P Paid !

If I need to Paypal you, please send me a pm and I will get it right over to you.

They way I have worked it in the past (with Dan) is that I pay at the end as their is usually more $ owed than was paid or I was able to bring us a few guests and I would always put in extra $ so that Dan did not have to have the burden all to himself (in SD, Rey got stuck and I had to add an extra few hundred).

Once again, I am happy to do that again this year, but if ya want the $ up front, I will be happy to Paypal the $ now.

Looking forward to the dinner and thanks to the both of you for putting it together! (worship)

Guys, just because I'm not coming is no reason not to attend. In fact, that may be a bonus!

The Chicago Forum Dinner is the highlight of the show season. You never know what you'll see there.

At Chicago Forum Dinners, I have read an Action 1, read a Pep 22, ogled some sweet sweet DCs,, looked at amazing artwork, and had dinner with people who have become good friends. You don't want to miss it.