• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spellbound 17 Nice copy....Classic Everett cover...THREAD CLOSED

18 posts in this topic

Need to raise some quick funds......and hate to sell it.

Really nice copy of Spellbound 17 in 6.5-7.0 This book has very high gloss and off white/white pages. Classic Everett cover of course. Small split at top of left front cover and crease on lower right front cover. A very clean back with tight staples and centerfold. Spine stresses are present and in line with the assigned grade. A very tight, glossy, black covered copy. No color touch as is the case alot of times with these black covers. The book is beautiful and a copy that any pre-code collector would be proud of. A pressing (if you are so inclined) could really help this book. The top left on the back cover has a small mark...that is not another tear.

Paypal is accepted, personal please. I will pay the shipping by priority box.

Spellbound17.2.jpg

Spellbound11back.jpg

Wow... I think that might be the nicest copy I have ever seen of that book! Sweet copy, man, and good luck with the sale (but, I really don't think you'll need it!)

Beautiful book..... hm

Definitely nicer than that $17 copy I picked up on ebay last year..... :shy:

Then again, I can fold that copy in the back pocket of my overalls. lol

Okay, seriously, this book is as classic Atlas horror as it gets!

275 shipped. This book never comes up in this shape folks.

He is right. Took me forever to find a copy. Other than the one I bought, this is the only nice one I have ever seen for sale. Classic Everett.

He is right. Took me forever to find a copy. Other than the one I bought, this is the only nice one I have ever seen for sale. Classic Everett.

Compare this to Venus 19 - not an unfavorable comparison.

Compare this to Venus 19 - not an unfavorable comparison.

The Spellbound is about 75% as cool for about 15% of the price. That sounds like a win to me.