• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Coming Out of the Closet...Loads of Pics

277 posts in this topic

I think this one deserves a solo pic. A collection wouldn't be complete without Vac-Man.

VacMan.jpg

I thought of him first (July '92 ) :whatev:

vacmanbigger.jpg

Look what this guys wants for ....

VAC MAN ON EBAY

From a stash in a wooden wine box from one of parent's closets:

These are small plastic mini cups that are from around the mid 70s (I think) about an inch and half tall. IIRC, you would peel the sticker off and stick on the cup. I have 11 Marvel characters and one Wonder Woman that is entirely different and I know clue where it came from:

11MarvelMiniCupsand1WonderWomanMini.jpg

I remember buying these from a gumball machine at the supermarket. I still have Cap. Cool thread.

That is so cool "Tales from the Factory" with Vac-Man. You did beat them. My box has a 1994 copyright. Did you know about this toy?

And btw, that's not me selling one Ebay, although if he gets that much, I may need to hm

I think this one deserves a solo pic. A collection wouldn't be complete without Vac-Man.

VacMan.jpg

I thought of him first (July '92 ) :whatev:

vacmanbigger.jpg

Look what this guys wants for ....

VAC MAN ON EBAY

Okay folks - off work early and finished my run for the day so ready to post some more.

These pics come from stuff stashed in my closet at my house. Big variety of things. Start off with my light saber fetish:

th_lightsabers1.jpg

th_lightsabers2.jpg

th_buildyourownlightsaber.jpg

As if you needed more proof of my OCD, a couple of unopened Heroclix boxes from WizKids.

th_2unopenedwizkidsboxes1.jpgth_2unopenedwizkidsboxes2.jpg

And these are actually pretty cool - again not all that old but neat. they are Marvel character rings - pretty heavy, not that normal thin metal. They are reflector type where the image changes. Also includes a reflector card with little stand. I did open one of them up.

th_marvelreflectorrings.jpgth_hulkreflectorring.jpgth_spideyreflectorring.jpg

A couple of Doctor Who CDs - when I get to the bowels of one of the closets at my parents, I am hoping I find some older Dr. Who items. Somehow, I had a Reader's Digest with a Beatles cover story in a box. Also this is my other set of DC Tempo Books. These are not in as good as shape as the ones I posted earlier but they do have a neat little holder.

th_2doctorwhocds.jpgth_beatlesreadersdigest.jpgth_DCbooksandholder.jpgth_DCbooksandholder1.jpgth_DCbooksandholder2.jpg

More cars:

Couple of Nascar/DC cars and another mess of Batman Corgi cars

th_2dccars.jpgth_9corgibatmancars.jpg

And to finish this batch out. Gotham Girls figure pack and a mess of DC digests (not sure why I have them in these boxes but I've bunches of these in other places too).

th_girlsofgotham.jpgth_lotofdcdigests.jpg

And I thought my OCD was bad :o

Girl - you have no idea. I haven't even scratched the surface yet. Here's how bad I am - OCD-wise. I'm a runner. I run at least 4.5 miles a day and haven't missed a day in over 5 years - running through sicknesses like the flu, broken ribs, icy/snowy weather, over 100 degree days. I'm just plain sick :sick:

And I thought my OCD was bad :o

Girl - you have no idea. I haven't even scratched the surface yet. Here's how bad I am - OCD-wise. I'm a runner. I run at least 4.5 miles a day and haven't missed a day in over 5 years - running through sicknesses like the flu, broken ribs, icy/snowy weather, over 100 degree days. I'm just plain sick :sick:

And tough too.

But you do have some cool stuff :)

Drawers 5 and 6

Wow! You have a lot of junk in your drawers, too! (worship)

You should see his trunk. I wonder what he's gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, all that junk he has in that trunk? hm

Drawers 5 and 6

Wow! You have a lot of junk in your drawers, too! (worship)

You should see his trunk. I wonder what he's gonna do with all that junk, all that junk, all that junk he has in that trunk? hm

Sounds like an idea that Dr Seuss missed out on...

Junk in a trunk? Who woulda thunk? hm