• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hahahahahahahahaa......

23 posts in this topic

Seller has 100% positive feedback with a score of 1550. :insane:

How the hell does a seller like this get such decent feedback? It's one of the worst bits of grading I've ever seen and that's really saying something.

VF must mean "very ed". hm

Because some people are sheep, and won't complain, even if they think they have a legitimate complaint.

Yes, you're quite correct.

F is right next to G. I suppose there's just a slim chance he meant VG? Probably a better chance that that's the excuse when a customer complains.

Book is still nowhere near VG...more like a FA/G, or possibly worse.

F is right next to G. I suppose there's just a slim chance he meant VG? Probably a better chance that that's the excuse when a customer complains.

Book is still nowhere near VG...more like a FA/G, or possibly worse.

I surprised he is bold enough to show the pic next to his description. I've gotta think that 90 % of people who buy old comics have at least one old copy of an Overstreet layin around and have read over the grading scale before.