• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Golden Age collection

155 posts in this topic

I'm waiting for your second list with fox, fiction house, avon etc. A guy can dream.

Jamie,

Just send me the list of any GGA or Centaurs, and I'll make sure everyone gets it. ;)

:devil::baiting:

I'm waiting for your second list with fox, fiction house, avon etc. A guy can dream.

Jamie,

Just send me the list of any GGA or Centaurs, and I'll make sure everyone gets it. ;)

:devil::baiting:

Like I would let you, Colin or anybody else beat me out on those books. :eyeroll:

:baiting:

GGA?

Matt Baker covers, Kamen covers, lots of 1950's stuff with terrific looking females on the covers.

You know, stuff us fan boys never notice.

(:

Marvel Mystery #71 and Sub-mariner #35 :takeit:

Dumb question: You mean the Subby #25 - NOT #35 right. Just want to make sure because there is a Human Torch #35. I'm sure in your excitement you just hit the wrong number....

thank you...

It took me a while to decide and I was distracted, dyslexic and distraught...and DUMB, lol;)

Not excited, exhalted, or exuberant;) more exhausted;)

I meant the 25;)

Marvel Mystery #71 and Sub-mariner #35 :takeit:

Dumb question: You mean the Subby #25 - NOT #35 right. Just want to make sure because there is a Human Torch #35. I'm sure in your excitement you just hit the wrong number....

thank you...

It took me a while to decide and I was distracted, dyslexic and distraught...and DUMB, lol;)

Not excited, exhalted, or exuberant;) more exhausted;)

I meant the 25;)

Holy, that's a lot of "d"s and "e"s! :o

engleman132.jpg:takeit:

Somehow this wasn't clear enough for Jamie that I won the book here. (shrug)

After posting the :takeit: and multiple PM's back and forth setting up the money order I now receive a money order refund with an explanation that there were several potential buyers for this book and I wasn't the one who got permission to purchase it.

I'd like a better explanation of who bought this book. :taptaptap:

I received a PM from one board member offering me more money for the comic after posting the :takeit: but I declined. I got a feeling Jamie received an offer like this and renegged on our deal. (tsk)