• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Golden Age collection

155 posts in this topic

He came here on the boards and it got confusing for him.

:roflmao:

(shrug)

I am not sure of the confusion is all. So are you saying he is not familiar with message boards, user names, PMs and time stamps? Or maybe he should just respond to the issue. (shrug)

(shrug)

I am not sure of the confusion is all. So are you saying he is not familiar with message boards, user names, PMs and time stamps? Or maybe he should just respond to the issue. (shrug)

I would be willing to bet that this was his first postings on a message board.

(shrug)

That would be my bet as well. Still not sure why he would "confused".

(shrug)

This was my first message board. There would have been no way I could have run a FS thread like this one when I first arrived.

This was my first message board. There would have been no way I could have run a FS thread like this one when I first arrived.

My first too, and no way on running a FS thread - it would have been a miserable fail. :sorry:

(shrug)

Sorry, I don't see the difficultly in it. No offense.

(shrug)

You can go back through this very thread and see for yourself. He jumped in and learned along the way. I tried to help him as best I could after the fact. He was posting in the wrong areas, didn't have the rules spelled out, ect. Take a look for yourself.

(shrug)

You can go back through this very thread and see for yourself. He jumped in and learned along the way. I tried to help him as best I could after the fact. He was posting in the wrong areas, didn't have the rules spelled out, ect. Take a look for yourself.

I have read the thread, thank you. Have you? Looks like LordRahl had the same issue b4 the 66. Think Bio Rupp pointed it out as well.

Maybe he should learn to swim b4 jumping into the pool.

Not sure why you need to justify his actions.

Storm Shadow will send the PM to get his answer. End that.

I have a question. Did the PM exchange take place right after the :takeit:? I see exactly 2 hours later, he had removed the book from the list of remaining books.
I initiated the PM exchange at 7:15pm that evening. By 8:33 I told Jamie in PM that I would take it. At 836 I posted the Take it. Why this was so confusing has me confused.

Hey Bob/Fuelman, If you spoke with Jamie about what happened with this why hasn't he responded to my pm or addressed this in this thread. (shrug)

Why should I have to chase him down ?

I sent him an email regardless meh

I just received a PM from the boardie that purchased the book. According to him he sent a PM to Jamie at 9:36, an hour after I posted the :takeit: and purchased the book.
You posted the :takeit: at 11:36

I just received a PM from the boardie that purchased the book. According to him he sent a PM to Jamie at 9:36, an hour after I posted the :takeit: and purchased the book.

He was confused :gossip:.

I am lost doh!

Mike, Vancouver is Pacific time. If it was 11:36 for you, it was 8:36 for him.

Mike, Vancouver is Pacific time. If it was 11.36 for you, it was 8:36 for him.

I realize that, Jeff. What time zone was it for the other buyer?