• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROSS ANDRU ASM #145 ART PAGE -THREAD CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

With some regret I am offering this ASM #145 page 17. Ross Andru pencils, Frank Giacoia inks, and Dave Hunt backgrounds. This page is from the Gwen Stacy clone saga and is in excellent condition. Little if any white out. I would like to keep this domestic US or Canada. If the asking price is met, I will cover shipping and insurance. Paypal preferred.

Another Andru ASM page from issure 158 just sold for $1850.

I sell under ebay title Greatazaria and have perfect feedback. I have sold a few other art pages via eBay.

asm145p17.jpg

The first :takeit: gets it. If no interest, I will move this over to the Bay,

That's a great page.

It's got web-slinging, wall-crawling, spider-senses tingling and a classic villain.

Pretty much a perfect example right there.

That's a great page.

It's got web-slinging, wall-crawling, spider-senses tingling and a classic villain.

Pretty much a perfect example right there.

Thanks Chris. Yes, hate to get rid of it, but things happen.

Seriously, what's not to love about this page???

Sorry to hear you need to let it go but best of luck with the sale--anyone in the hunt for a legitimate gem from the Marvel flagship would be hardpressed for a nicer copy!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, they are appreciated.

Ok, after two and half days, and not a single offer, something tells me I was meant to hold on to this. I'm going to try to throw some other stuff on ebay and see if that will meet my immediate needs.

Thanks again guys.

With SDCC this week, I would guess that people are going to see what's offered at the show first before committing to anything on the boards. If you are patient, I'm sure you'll get some offers next week.

Best of luck regardless.

Cheers!

N.