• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

Already met their goal....the Sword of Abraham seems the most popular...$130 donation level.

Sword of Abraham (Limited Edition): A Limited Edition hardcover copy of The Sixth Gun RPG, print copy of the Game Master Screen and The Winding Way adventure and PDFs of the same. We'll also send you a set of gorgeous wallpapers from The Sixth Gun, ALL the miniatures, a set of 20 high quality Bennies, and a set of 7 Dice including The Sixth Gun Wild Die, plus all DIGITAL and PHYSICAL unlocked stretch goals!

I may grab another set of miniatures....I'm sure those will be the most popular....and the dice.

Went with the $350+ one, but going back to check out the others.

I want to get my buddies involved since I've never played a game like this in my life.

They mention physical tabletop, but then digital things as well.

Can anyone explain that to me if they have time? I would appreciate it.

Already met their goal....the Sword of Abraham seems the most popular...$130 donation level.

Sword of Abraham (Limited Edition): A Limited Edition hardcover copy of The Sixth Gun RPG, print copy of the Game Master Screen and The Winding Way adventure and PDFs of the same. We'll also send you a set of gorgeous wallpapers from The Sixth Gun, ALL the miniatures, a set of 20 high quality Bennies, and a set of 7 Dice including The Sixth Gun Wild Die, plus all DIGITAL and PHYSICAL unlocked stretch goals!

I may grab another set of miniatures....I'm sure those will be the most popular....and the dice.

You can buy just the miniatures?

You can buy just the miniatures?

Select this reward

Pledge $60 or more

3 backers

Just the Minis: Just want the minis? This is the pledge for you. This set includes one each of Becky Montcrief, Drake Sinclair, Gord Cantrell, Brother Roberto, Billjohn O'Henry, Missy Hume, Asher Cobb, and General Oliander Bedford Hume!

Estimated delivery: Aug 2015

Ships anywhere in the world

Grats.

I have one, and it is a beautiful book!

But now I think I have two of each due to the Kickstarter. Which I'm okay with.

lol I bought 2 @40 each shipped when they slashed the prices last week at instocktrades

one for me and one for a friend

Court represents Mr. Hurtt, correct?

Yessir!

That's what I thought.

Grats on your team getting a game.

I just need someone to teach me how to play lol .

Hopefully one of my geekier friends will show me.

I'm blasting the Kickstarter page all over Facebook!

Grats.

I have one, and it is a beautiful book!

But now I think I have two of each due to the Kickstarter. Which I'm okay with.

lol I bought 2 @40 each shipped when they slashed the prices last week at instocktrades

one for me and one for a friend

Wow, killer price!

Love that site!