• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sixth Gun

5,597 posts in this topic

I really hope something does happen with this series at some point. You couldn't ask for two more humble nice guys when I met them in STL last year.

+1

they will put out tripe like Cowboys & Aliens, Jonah Hex, but no love for Sixth Gun. perplexing.

I really hope something does happen with this series at some point. You couldn't ask for two more humble nice guys when I met them in STL last year.

+1

they will put out tripe like Cowboys & Aliens, Jonah Hex, but no love for Sixth Gun. perplexing.

It would be nice... but I'm just really grateful that they are seeing the whole thing through to the end of a nice long run.

I think you'd better hang on to these late numbered issues as they are going to be hard to find soon. The print run on the latest issue was under 3000 and I believe there are a lot more people that that who will be nostalgic for thus series. I could see sets of these bringing a large premium in the future. 2c

Only 7 more issues left?

What a drag.

I've been thinking lately, there are going to be a ton of good series ending soon. We may be seeing the end of an era here shortly.

Fables is another that I love & hate each time an issue comes out.

Patrick

Yes!!! nice to see volume 2 of the gunslinger will be available right from diamond.

Publisher: ONI PRESS INC.

(W) Cullen Bunn (A) Brian Hurtt, Tyler Crook (CA) Brian Hurtt

The second volume of The Sixth Gun: Gunslinger Edition arrives in a direct market exclusive with an exclusive Asher Cobb slipcase, dust jacket, a signed and numbered tip-in art print, and faux leather Krieg's book interior stylings! This signed, numbered, limited-to-500 edition collects issues 12 through 23 of the smash hit series, The Sixth Gun, in a massive, oversized format jammed with extras and bonus features.

Item Code: DEC141593In Shops: 4/22/2015SRP: $80.00

http://www.previewsworld.com/Home/1/1/71/920?stockItemID=DEC141593

XrYdD2Hl.jpg

Yes!!! nice to see volume 2 of the gunslinger will be available right from diamond.

The second volume of The Sixth Gun: Gunslinger Edition arrives in a direct market exclusive with an exclusive Asher Cobb slipcase, dust jacket, a signed and numbered tip-in art print, and faux leather Krieg's book interior stylings! This signed, numbered, limited-to-500 edition collects issues 12 through 23 of the smash hit series, The Sixth Gun, in a massive, oversized format jammed with extras and bonus features.

XrYdD2Hl.jpg

EXPLOSION IN MY PANTS!!!!

XrYdD2Hl.jpg

EXPLOSION IN MY PANTS!!!!

Hells yeah! Super excited for this!!

YES!!!! Who's going to have this for sale?