• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A year ago this week

59 posts in this topic

Was the saddest time I had ever experienced on the boards.

Right after one of his legendary sales threads, right before his trip back to his native home, came the terrible news of his stroke. After that came the horrible news that we had lost our brother Nik. It doesn't seem like a year has passed.

Nik, you are sorely missed!

Nik-1.jpg

5 years from now....... 10 years from now....this place will hopefully still be active, and the name Nik will be a legend of the past. The wounds will be healed, the sadness will be past..... and the memory of your dear friend will be like a sweet smelling aroma...... a warm sensation..... a gentle touch on your heart strings, that bring to mind a wonderful friend and a great person.

5 years from now....... 10 years from now....this place will hopefully still be active, and the name Nik will be a legend of the past. The wounds will be healed, the sadness will be past..... and the memory of your dear friend will be like a sweet smelling aroma...... a warm sensation..... a gentle touch on your heart strings, that bring to mind a wonderful friend and a great person.

Well put.

Nik Rules!

Nik (worship)

The man sent me a piece of his original art (at no cost) just cause I said :takeit:

Many a good time via PM with Nik. I envy those that had the opportunity to meet him in person as I never did.

I sent arch the following message when he was still on this earth:

Hey Arch, I have a request

Given his years of participation, number of post, over all good nature, I think Nik on these boards has earned a custom title.

The initiator of the grading contest, who ask nothing in return, which has brought much entertainment to these boards.

I present the title

"Greek God Of Grading"

Mod shot me down on this. Sumthing about ethnic labeling..... lol

Nik laughed about it and thought it was kick arse.

But the man needs no title or introduction.....

He is Nik...God speed.