• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July Comiclink auction...the Official Preview and Review thread.

182 posts in this topic

Anyone win or amazed at anything that closed yet today?

Strange Tales # 109 CGC 8.5 OW $124. Last 8.0 sold for $239.

My consignment. :tonofbricks:

Seriously, I might as well give my books away in the marketplace for half GPA...at least I don't have to worry about losing another 10% just for the privliage of doing so through C-Link.

Sorry to hear that

I was thinking of putting some of my books (that haven't sold here in the marketplace) in a Clink auction, but some of the low prices I am seeing scare me. I might have to try an auction website that has a reserve.

(thumbs u Might wanna just put it in the marketplace.

I've tried twice so far on some of them and no dice...might try one more time.

You should wait until the Fall and try again. Summer is usually slow when it comes to selling certain books.

Seriously, I might as well give my books away in the marketplace for half GPA...at least I don't have to worry about losing another 10% just for the privliage of doing so through C-Link.

Sorry to hear that

I was thinking of putting some of my books (that haven't sold here in the marketplace) in a Clink auction, but some of the low prices I am seeing scare me. I might have to try an auction website that has a reserve.

(thumbs u Might wanna just put it in the marketplace.

I've tried twice so far on some of them and no dice...might try one more time.

You should until the Fall and try again. Summer is usually slow when it comes to selling certain books.

Thanks for the advice :wishluck:

Who was bidding on the Superboys?

(I lost upping my bid on a couple I liked because of a computer crash)

The #114 went for a very healthy price.

Yes, I watched it but was trying to get some of the later issues with the LOSH

I was happy to win this on just a goof bid. Only 2 in 9.8 and less then what this same CGC issue has sold for the last two times it sold.

101889.jpg.bd2af77b483d51cd6c6d3a8c8863e13c.jpg

Please do. I'd of bought it for that. I must have been in the john when that one ended. lol

I was happy to win this on just a goof bid. Only 2 in 9.8 and less then what this same CGC issue has sold for the last two times it sold.

Congrats. I thought the 198 went for a crazy price considering how many 9.8 copies there are.

Congrats. I thought the 198 went for a crazy price considering how many 9.8 copies there are.

Yep it passed what I was willing to pay (today)

You really did get screwed on the ST109. The 8.0 was sold this year and had CR/OW pages. You don't see this book for sale too often. Makes no sense.

Very Nice Robert, that auction had a lot of potential for good buys. I bought three of about four minor books I was wanting, and four others that were good deals because of the auction/timing.

I wasn't expecting much when it started, but the ASM24 going dirt cheap caught my attention. The few I would have wished for went for close to GPA, and a few others I almost got by bidding about 80%. It's good that I didn't get those, the little ones still cost $950 total.