• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SD GA Report?

230 posts in this topic

He's also putting up his Zip Comics Church run (the entire run) for sale for the first time. I was talking to Mark Haspel who was informing me that it's basically an impossible run to put together in any grade (the later issues just are never to be found) and so the Church run (which is made up of mostly 9.6/9.8 copies along with one 9.9 copy...from 1940) is a pretty impressive run.

Wow, I'd love to see some pictures of these.

I'll see if he'll let me snap pics of these. They are just unreal.

The 9.9 is the earliest example of an actual newsstand issue comic to receive a CGC 9.9 designation.

Well gang, a little late but as promised pics of the Zip Comics Church run. These are pictures out of the special made catalog that John Verzyl had made up (silly me I didn't realize that the books were not there...only the catalog). Still, very pretty to look at. With his permission I took pics of them all to post here.

Enjoy the clickable thumbnails!

th_ZipComicsChurchrun001.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun003.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun004.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun005.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun006.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun007.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun008.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun009.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun010.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun011.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun012.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun013.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun014.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun015.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun016.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun017.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun018.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun019.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun020.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun021.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun022.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun023.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun024.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun025.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun026.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun027.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun028.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun029.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun030.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun031.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun032.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun033.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun034.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun035.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun036.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun037.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun038.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun039.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun040.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun041.jpg th_ZipComicsChurchrun042.jpg