• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Action #1 on Ebay

65 posts in this topic

Pardon me if this is a repost but I don't think anyone post about this book yet

i contacted the seller to arrange a view in person and this was the response

"im sorry..i can let you do is look at it, but it has to stay in the plastic. ive had people try to take it that way before, so you can look at it but it has to stay in the bag. sorry"

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110564419712&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

hm With a 6 feedback rating, (none as a seller) and purchases $20 to $40 slabs, I would guess this is a fraudulent auction.

+1 and I was surprised that he even replied to my request to examine it in person.

I reported the seller to eBay today. Typically eBay gives the benefit of the doubt on behalf of the offender the first two times. The first offense, eBay will presume some education is necessary and send out a warning plus links to their TOS. Second time around, an online multiple choice quiz has to be taken before the account can be used. Third time around, is the boot.

I reported the seller to eBay today. Typically eBay gives the benefit of the doubt on behalf of the offender the first two times. The first offense, eBay will presume some education is necessary and send out a warning plus links to their TOS. Second time around, an online multiple choice quiz has to be taken before the account can be used. Third time around, is the boot.

Well done. So far, he hasn't tried again, either because he gave up or because eBay did something.