• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling some Marvel and DC comic book runs. (updated!!! 08/02@4:45pm CST)

183 posts in this topic

SPIRIT_RADIO - I never posted carp about the seller - I simply let others know that I too were experiencing the same issues. I didn't run out and blow the whistle right away, I just echoed the concerns of others and provided them with an update on my dealings with him. In fact, I waited until others posted before I said anything in this thread. I've corresponded with other members in private on this matter and didn't want to bring it public until I felt it was necessary... and I didn't do it to bash the seller, I did it to notify potential buyers. I certainly would not have been upset if someone gave me a heads up prior to my dealings.

I guess I don't understand how poking fun at the seller is any better than communicating our issues with other potential buyers in his thread where they will clearly see it. You basically claimed it was disrespectful for us to state our concerns, then go around and poke fun at the guy. I fail to see how poking fun is respectful and simply stating, without bashing, that he hasn't responded or shipped the books I paid for and that I have concerns is disrespectful.

I mentioned that the jokes weren't helping, based on YOUR earlier post. Then after you go all :preach: on me (and others I assume), you change your tune on jump on the :baiting: bandwagon with the rest of the guys. I guess I don't understand how what they're doing is ok and what I said is wrong.

Bio-Rupp - thanks for understanding where I'm coming from.

Well said sir. I apologize for my previous comment, styfisher.

:foryou:

I guess I should say I know I'm new here and I'm certainly not trying to start anything with anyone. No hard feelings... it is an internet message board after all. I look forward to future dealings with all of you! (thumbs u

:golfclap:
At the risk of breaking up the new found harmony,

I didn't want to see this one get snatched up by someone else before I could grab it..

AF #15 & ASM 1-150 - $70

:takeit:

:banana:

I guess I should say I know I'm new here and I'm certainly not trying to start anything with anyone. No hard feelings... it is an internet message board after all. I look forward to future dealings with all of you! (thumbs u

I didn't want to see this one get snatched up by someone else before I could grab it..

AF #15 & ASM 1-150 - $70

Pfftt!

He sent me $100 in order to take his first set of those books off his hands. Sucker.

AF #15 & ASM 1-150 - $70

Pfftt!

He sent me $100 in order to take his first set of those books off his hands. Sucker.

he's flying me first class to Baton Rouge (if they've got an airport) to personally deliver the books into my hands

Justice League:

Justice League of America vol1: #246-#261 missing: #255

Justice League(1987): #1-#6 missing: none

Justice League International vol1: #7-#25 missing: none

Justice League Europe: #1-#50 missing: #21, #43

Justice League America(1989): #26-#113 missing: #38, #66-#69, #94-#97

JLA: #1-#125 missing: #33, #76, #95-#98

Justice League of America(2006): #1-#43 missing: none

all of these for: $75

I'm only interested in the JLA #1 - #125 - can we go $25 shipped?

Seriously - why offer up these issues? And why so specific to list issues not included? Most of what he listed was pretty much drek in bulk - just confusing.

Guys don't let this get heated.

stvfisher I understand where you are coming from. We both bought off the same guy... and I'm sure if you're like me, it pissez you off. It sucks and chances are we've been had by MachineGunned.

SPIRT_RADIO, divad and the guys might be making light of our (and others) situation, but rest assured I'm sure they understand how we feel.

I'm also reasonably certain they too have been "had" in the past... chances are everyone on this board has been taken to the "cleaners" once or twice in varying degrees.

This group is a pretty good bunch of fellows. Lets just not let buttons be pushed by either the jokesters or the buyers that have been had by MachineGunned.

I don't doubt that all these guys will have your back against future scammers.

I just wish that those that remembered the guy from the previous thread, would have posted something pointing out his last transgressions. I've seen this done before, unfortunatly it didn't happen quick enough this time.

Yes, we do understand how you feel :( you've been MachineGunned! :sorry:

stvfisher I understand where you are coming from. We both bought off the same guy... and I'm sure if you're like me, it pissez you off. It sucks and chances are we've been had by MachineGunned.

SPIRT_RADIO, divad and the guys might be making light of our (and others) situation, but rest assured I'm sure they understand how we feel.

I'm also reasonably certain they too have been "had" in the past... chances are everyone on this board has been taken to the "cleaners" once or twice in varying degrees.

This group is a pretty good bunch of fellows. Lets just not let buttons be pushed by either the jokesters or the buyers that have been had by MachineGunned.

I just wish that those that remembered the guy from the previous thread, would have posted something pointing out his last transgressions. I've seen this done before, unfortunatly it didn't happen quick enough this time.

Well isn't that at least better than being Roy'd? (shrug)

:D

Well isn't that at least better than being Roy'd? (shrug)

:D

I dunno, sounds like it hurts more . . . :roflmao:

Well said sir. I apologize for my previous comment, styfisher.

:foryou:

(worship) Thanks man... and now to set the record straight...

it's stvfisher, not styfisher! lol

In all seriousness, it's Steve.

Weird, I've been reading your name wrong too :(

Not that you knew it, but, sorry bout that :foryou:

Weird, I've been reading your name wrong too :(

Not that you knew it, but, sorry bout that :foryou:

That's pretty funny. Makes me wonder if you guys have it right and I'm the one who has my name wrong. hm