• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**A few fun pics from SDCC**

98 posts in this topic

didn't even know george got my gator hat... but then again, bridget said I fell asleep in the chair at some point lol
yah, you were fading into the negative zone by midnight...George was a bit tanked but not too bad. how's your pinkie? :foryou:

Cool stuff Ben. You guys look like comic gangsta's. Just noticed the Cap t-shirt, that is freakin awesome.
(thumbs u Old Navy for $12 last year for Marvel's 70th Anniversary

That shirt is great Primetime.

thank you! I waited til SDCC to rock it for the first time :cool: although I think I prefer my orange Thing "You Rock" shirt slightly over the Cap.

Cool stuff Ben. You guys look like comic gangsta's. Just noticed the Cap t-shirt, that is freakin awesome.

Wanted to say, this was my first SDCC. My wife and I have already booked for next year. We had a great time. Hanging out with Bob Storms, Rick, Adam, George, Greggy and my two fellow Philipino :baiting: Pre Robin Tec collectors(Primetime and Dark Knight) were the highlight for me. Just a bunch of guys talking comics all weekend, doesn't get better than that.

Wanted to say, this was my first SDCC. My wife and I have already booked for next year. We had a great time. Hanging out with Bob Storms, Rick, Adam, George, Greggy and my two fellow Philipino :baiting: Pre Robin Tec collectors(Primetime and Dark Knight) were the highlight for me. Just a bunch of guys talking comics all weekend, doesn't get better than that.

Pilipino (thumbs u Bahala Na! Where is Great Escape!? He's another pinoy boy.

Andre, it was very nice to meet you and your wife as well! Snap a pic and post a pic of that Bullseye/Electra drawing you picked up! Sweet!

I just realized ben didn't buy me a burger this year :o
:flamed: we were too busy hoopin' and eating Brazilian meat :banana:
that is not all I did with the brazilian meat :insane:

didn't even know george got my gator hat... but then again, bridget said I fell asleep in the chair at some point lol
yah, you were fading into the negative zone by midnight...George was a bit tanked but not too bad. how's your pinkie? :foryou:
swollen and can't move it, but it will heal

:gossip: a weekend with jessica biel is better :angel: